Build your own travel search experience
Help your audience discover the world’s best travel deals on your site with Skyscanner’s Travel API.
Bring the power of
travel search to your brand
With Skyscanner’s Travel API, you can build your own front-end travel search experience – powered by Skyscanner’s technology and featuring content from our 1,200+ partners – to help your customers find the world’s best flight deals.
Connect your audience to a world of travel
Our Travel API is free and gives you access to:
- Global content from our 1,200+ supply partners
- Access to competitive airfares globally
- A complete solution with data and legal requirements taken care of
- A dedicated account manager, engineering support and resource hub
Inspire your travellers. Grow your revenue.
Our Travel API technology can help your brand to:
- Display both indicative and live price feeds
- Support a variety of geo formats for easy integration
- Highlight flight options with a lower carbon footprint based on our emissions data
- View traveller airline feedback through our Partner Quality Score data
You can access our API developers documentation here.
How it works
If you’re an established business with a large audience, you can apply for our Travel API. Our team review each application and will get back to you within two weeks.
Start helping travellers
You’re then ready to help travellers find the best flight deals and earn commission.
If you’re looking to use our travel search widgets or refer traffic to Skyscanner from your site through banners and text links, please apply to join our Affiliate Programme instead.
Insights & case studies
Skyscanner HorizonsFind out more
Making a splash: Helping Puerto Rico attract more visitors | Skyscanner PartnersFind out more
Increasing working holiday visas for Tourism Australia | Skyscanner PartnersFind out more
Targeting airport passenger leakage using geo-location data | Skyscanner PartnersFind out more
Scotland is Calling: Helping VisitScotland attract more travellers after COVID-19Find out more
CAPA Airline Leader Summit: Airlines in Transition 2022Find out more
Helping Tourism Ireland smash its booking goals | Skyscanner PartnersFind out more
Helping Edinburgh Airport grow its global route network | Skyscanner PartnersFind out more
X Festival: Sustainability & the Return to Travel | Skyscanner PartnersFind out more
Apply for our API