In today’s ever-changing travel landscape, what does it mean to be truly traveller-first?
Well, Stephanie Boyle – our Head of Global Industry Communications – is here to tell you at the Resilience Council, part of this year’s World Travel Market: Latin America.
Watch Stephanie discuss the role of technology in ensuring resilience for destinations and travel providers and how innovation is key to rebuilding traveller confidence.
Stephanie also spoke about the traveller-first and partner-specific solutions we’ve launched at Skyscanner since the start of the pandemic. These include:
- An ongoing global sentiment survey of thousands of travellers to track confidence levels and Skyscanner visitor intent across our key markets.
- The principles which guide our product development – from additive solutions that scale to data-driven optimisation.
- Our new suite of traveller products and tools – from our Covid restrictions map and airline confidence ratings to flexible policy filters and insurance.
- New ways to share the latest forward-looking data, search and booking trends, route demand and industry insights with our partners.
- Helping tourist boards share information with our users to ensure their destination stays front-of-mind when people can’t travel.
Joining Stephanie was Professor Lloyd Waller, Executive Director of Global Tourism Resilience & Crisis Management Centre. Together, they touched on the biggest challenges still facing the industry – from the uneven global recovery to vaccine roll out and the standardisation of restrictions and entry requirements.
Watch Stephanie’s talk on demand
To watch the recording, click here to visit the WTM: Latin America site. Please note, you’ll quickly need to register for free before watching.